Wednesday 3 August 2011

NOTD: Summery Sky-Blue

Hi everyone!
If you saw my last blog post (Boots Mini Haul) you'll know that I brought a nice new blue nail polish from Ruby & Millie. Well I was quite excited to try out the polish so painted my nails in it today.

First of all, I love the colour! It's a really summery and pretty sky blue shade and is perfect for these bright summer days. I was actually looking for a nice summery shade of blue so i'm happy I found this one. However, i'm not too keen on the very unimaginitive name 'Blue' for the polish... But hey ho!

The polish is nice to apply, although it was a little gloopy which I presumed was down to it being stored in a really warm place, so I kept mine in the fridge for an hour or so earlier and it's now a lot easier to apply. It doesn't take too long to dry, which I like, and has quite a nice glossy finish.

Overall I really like this nail polish, and seeing as it was only £2.75, you can't grumble! I'll be getting lots of wear out of this polish during the rest of Summer, and I think it will be nice for Winter too.

What do you think of the colour?
Xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment