Thursday 11 August 2011

Update + FOTD!

Hi everyone, sorry I have been a bit MIA the past week, but i've found myself quite busy during the days which meant no time to blog. And then the past few days I didn't feel in the right mood to blog after watching all of these horrible riots on the news and seeing all of the awful damage being caused. But it looks as though most places have been calm recently and work can now be started towards cleaning up the aftermath of the riots, which is at least some good news.

Bad news aside, however, i've had quite a busy week, seeing friends and getting a lot of stuff organised in my house and such. I am working on fitting time to blog into my days, even when i'm busy though so posts should hopefully become more regular :)

Seeing as I was doing this 'update' post today, I thought I may as well include a Face of the Day picture for you. My makeup was very simple, however I added a pop of colour to brighten my face a bit, as we had quite miserable weather today. And once you get to know me, you'll know that I really am a very neutral kinda girl when it comes to everyday makeup, so I only really add a pop of colour like this when i'm feeling particularly adventurous! But hey ho, here's my face! :


Makeup used:
*MAC Studio Fix Fluid - NC20
*Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer - Light 2
*Bobbi Brown Touch Up Stick - Beige 3
*Bobbi Brown Sheer Finish Pressed Powder - Pale Yellow 1 
*Natural Collection Eyeshadow - Asteroid
*Clinique High Impact Curling Mascara - Black 01
*Clinique Long Last Lipstick - Rose Shimmer 61

What's your favourite product to brighten up your face with?
Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment