Friday 16 September 2011

OOTD 16/09/2011 x

Hi everyone! 

So I have another Outfit of the Day post for you today. OOTD's are actually one of my favourite blog posts to read, as I get so inspired by seeing other people's outfits and how they style their clothes, so you may see quite a few from me! Today I had to go to college quickly and then I went shopping a little, so my outfit is just simple and easy to wear. My makeup was also super simple and natural as I wasn't really going anywhere. Hope you like it and let's get into it!




Clothing i'm wearing:
* Brown Cardigan - New Look
* Dress, worn as top - Miss Selfridge
* Jeans - New Look
* Belt - New Look
* Shoes - ASDA, for only £13!

Makeup i'm wearing:
* MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation
* Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer
* Bobbi Brown Sheer Finish Pressed Powder
* Clinique High Impact Curling Mascara
* EOS Lip Balm in Lemon Drop

Hayley
Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment